Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, has finally launched its first flagship smartphone from its Redmi sub-brand, Redmi K20 series at the Beijing University Gymnasium. The company also unveiled its first notebook, RedmiBook 14 in the press conference.
The RedmiBook 14 had passed through the Bluetooth SIG certification process earlier this month and most of the specs have been released. However, this is the official information from Redmi.
Redmi started by stating why it released a notebook. The company believes that in the future of AIoT strategy, notebooks will be the sub-center of human-computer interaction. For this reason, Redmi believe it will be a high-performance and high-value notebook.
RedmiBook 14 Key Specifications
The RedmiBook 14 comes with:
- Display Type and Size: 14-inch full HD display (5.75mm bezels)
- Anti-glare matte screen
- Screen Ratio: 81.2 screen-to-body ratio
- Build: all-metal integrated body
- Dimension: 309.6 mm x 210.9 mm x 14.8 mm
- Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Keyboard: Full-size
- Processor: 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor with NVIDIA GeForce MX250 discrete graphics
- Xiaomi smart fingerprint unlock 20 which unlocks this notebook in 1.2 seconds
- Smart ultra-low power standby can instantly activate this device when needed.
According to Redmi, the RedmiBook 14 comes with a 10 hours battery life which can easily meet up with our daily needs. It also comes with a professional DTS sound and a genuine Microsoft Office.
RedmiBook 14 Price and Availability
The RedmiBook 14 top version with Intel Core i7 processor is priced at $724 while the standard version with a Core i5 processor will sell for $579. Both versions will officially hit the market on June 11.