Oppo A9x has been officially launched today in China. The smartphone constitutes a slightly improved variant of Oppo A9, which unveiled just last month. Let’s find out what are the differences compared to the latter and its characteristics.
Oppo A9x is a mid-range smartphone with very generous dimensions: despite the reduced frames and the small water-drop notch (90.7% of screen-to-body ratio), the phone has a 6.53 inches Full-HD+ display.
Under the hood is the MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core 12 nm, paired with a 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory (expandable).
The only real difference between Oppo A9x with its A9 brother is in fact in the photographic sector: the new model can, in fact, count on a double rear camera of 48 + 5 MP, with LED flash and f/1.7 aperture. The 16 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture is unchanged.
The complete technical specifications are summarized below:
OPPO A9x specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture,5MP secondary camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162 x 76.1 x 8.3m; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- 4020mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
Oppo A9x Price and Market Availability
Oppo A9x will be available for purchase in China starting from May 21 at the price of 1999 yuan, corresponding to around $288 at current exchange rates.
The colors will be Ice Jade White and Meteorite Black, which you can see in the images above.