Infinix Smart 3: Android 9 Pie Go Edition smartphone features a 5.5-inch display, MediaTek MT6761 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 13 MP rear camera, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, and a 3050 mAh battery.
The Infinix Smart 3 (X5516b) smartphone is a trimmed version of Smart 3 Plus. It features a 5.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and runs on Android 9 Pie (Go Edition) operating system. The device is powered by ediaTek MT6761 (Helio A22) processor paired with 1 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 3050 mAh.
As far as photography is concerned, the rear camera boasts of a dual shooter (13MP+ QVGA sensors) while the front has an 8MP sensor for selfie lovers.
Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a IMG PowerVR GE8300 GPU. On board storage is at 16 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 128 GB.
Infinix Smart 3 Full Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz.
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE 3(1800) / 40(2300).
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 71 x 5.6 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Colours: Blue. Black. Red. Purple.
- Physical Build: Plastic and Glass.
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM
- Android 9 Pie Go Edition + XOS v5.0 Cheetah
- Type: IPS LCD, 2.5D curved glass screen
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, .
- CPU: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6761 (Helio A22)
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE8300.
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Dual 13 MP, f2.2 + QVGA
- Feature: Dual LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, f2.0
- Feature: Face Recognition
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0;
- NFC: No.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3050 mAh
- Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Announced: April 2019
- Market Availability: May 2019
Infinix Smart 3 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: India. Nigeria.
- Price: Starts from ₦26,900 in Nigeria.
In Nigeria, the Smart 3 is available on Konga.
Infinix Smart 3 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Infinix Smart 3 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
TellForce Blog Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Infinix Smart 3 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.