Huawei P20 lite 2019 Key Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone features a 6.4-inch display, HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset, 16 MP punch hole selfie camera, 24 MP quad rear camera, 4 GB RAM, up to 128 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
This is an upgrade to the original Huawei P20 lite smartphone that was released in 2018. The major differences include a punch hole selfie camera, smaller bezels, bigger display, rear quad camera, and a bigger battery.
The smartphone flaunts a 6.4-inch FHD+ display with a taller aspect ratio than its predecessor. Under the hood is a mid-range HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset paired with 4GB of RAM, and up to 128GB storage. The smartphone is backed by a 4,000mAh battery that is up to 33 percent bigger than its predecessor.
For photography, the P20 Lite (2019) comes with a quad-camera setup at the back. This consists of a 24-megapixel f/1.8 main sensor, 8-megapixel secondary sensor, and a pair of 2-megapixel sensors. On the front, there is a 16-megapixel punch-hole camera for selfies and video calling.
The smartphone also come with dual-SIM card (hybrid) slots, 4G LTE support, NFC, Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port. On the software front, the device runs Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.1 on top. For security, there is a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Huawei P20 lite 2019 Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.9 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 178g
- Colours: Midnight Black. Crush Blue. Charming Red.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
- SIM: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM options.
- Android 9 Pie + EMUI 9.1
- Type: IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Size: 6.4 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2310 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio,
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.2 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: HiSilicon Kirin 710
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G51 MP4.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
- Rear Camera: Quad (24 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP), f2.2 Aperture
- Feature: LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP punch hole, f2.2 Aperture
- Feature: AI Face Recognition
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-C
- NFC: Yes.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W Fast Charging
- Announced: May 2019
- Market Availability: May 2019
Huawei P20 lite 2019 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Europe. Asia.
- Price: €280 for 64 GB storage. €330 for 128 GB storage.
TellForce Blog Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Not available yet.
Huawei P20 lite 2019 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Huawei P20 lite 2019 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Huawei P20 lite 2019 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.