UMIDIGI Power Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone features a 6.3-inch display, Helio P35 chipset, 16 MP selfie camera, 16 MP + 5 MP dual rear camera, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, and a 5150 mAh battery.
UMIDIGI Power Specifications
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2() / 3(1800) / 4() / 5(850) / 7() / 8() / 12() / 13() / 17() / 18() / 19() / 20(800) / 26() / 28A() / 28B() / 38() / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
SIM Type & Count
- Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Stock Android 9 Pie
Design and Display
- Dimensions: 157 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Display: 6.3 inches, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Waterdrop advanced in-cell LTPS
- Colours: Black. Gold.
- Physical Build:
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P35.
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE8320 @ 680MHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 5 MP dual camera, f1.8 Aperture, LED flash, [email protected] video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 megapixels, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, [email protected] video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: Yes.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes.
- Infra-red Senor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU.
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5150 mAh
- Charging: 18W Fast Charging
- Announced: April 2019
- Market Availability: April 22, 2019
UMIDIGI Power Price and Availability
- Country Availability:
- Price: $105
UMIDIGI Power Review Rating
We are yet to review the UMIDIGI Power and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
TellForce Blog Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Not yet available.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the UMIDIGI Power are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.