The Realme 3 Pro is finally official after a chains of teasers, and the specs look captivating. The device has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen and a Snapdragon 710 chipset, better cameras and more RAM than the first Realme 3.
The new camera has a 16 MP + 5 MP setup, with the same Sony IMX519 sensor, seen in the OnePlus 6T. The selfie is now 25 MP with fixed focus and standard f/2.0 lens, which is a huge upgrade over the 13 MP front-facing camera in the Realme 3. The back panel also houses the fingerprint scanner.
Realme coupled the Snapdragon 710 with three memory configurations – 4/64 GB, 6/64 GB, 6/128 GB, and there is microSD slot for up to 256 GB more for all the photos and the music. The memory card has its own designated slot, with two more for SIM cards in the tray.
The battery is 4,045 mAh, and since Realme is under the wing of Oppo, it finally gets Oppo’s fast charging – there is VOOC 3.0 with 20W charger in the retail box.
Table of Interests
Realme 3 Pro Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: April, 2019
- Availability: Coming soon. Exp. Release April, 2019
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.2 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- Build: Front glass, plastic body
- Colours: Carbon Gray, Nitro Blue, Lightning Purple
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 4 GB or 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB or 64/128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Dual – 16 MP, f/1.7, 1/2.6″, 1.22Âµm, Dual Pixel PDAF + 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 25 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8″, 0.8Âµm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 4045 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 20W: 50% in 30 min (VOOC 3.0)
Realme 3 Pro Price and Availability
Realme 3 Pro price will start from INR13,999 ($200/â‚¬180) for the 4/64 GB variant and will go as high as INR16,999 ($245/â‚¬218) for the 6/128 GB option.
It will be available next Monday on Flipkart, at Realme.com and plenty of offline stores, including Realme’s first pop-up store.
Realme 3 Pro Review Rating
Not yet reviewed.
TellForce Blog Buyerâ€™s Guide Verdict
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs andÂ information on this page about the Realme 3 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyerâ€™s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.