OPPO has launched Reno flagship smartphones as earlier promised. This is the company’s first device with truly high-end specs since last year’s Find X.
The Oppo Reno comes in two versions: the Reno and the Reno 10x Zoom Edition.
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition
The OPPO Reno 10x Zoom has a glass rear and 7000-series aluminum alloy frame. The 6.65-inch AMOLED display of the Reno 10x Zoom has a notch-less appeal. The display supports full HD+ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone promises a screen-to-body ratio of 91.3 percent.
The HDR 10+ complaint display is embedded with sixth-generation in-screen fingerprint reader and it is shielded by Gorilla Glass 6 protective layer.
The Snapdragon 855 SoC powers the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom along with up to 8 GB of RAM. It comes with a maximum internal storage of 256 GB. There is an external storage for additional storage.
The 4,065mAh battery of the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging. For heat dissipation, the phone features a copper tub liquid cooling heat sink.
The smartphone features a uniquely designed “shark fin” shaped pop-up module on the top edge of the device. It houses an f/2.0 aperture 16-megapixel front camera and LED flash. On its rear is a triple camera setup that includes an OIS enabled 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 f/1.7 aperture primary sensor, an f/2.2 aperture 8-megapixel secondary sensor and a periscope telescopic lens of 13-megapixel equipped with OIS.
The triple camera setup is coupled with dual-LED flash and laser autofocus.
The Android 9 Pie OS with ColorOS 6 skin comes preinstalled on the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom.
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: April, 2019
- Availability: Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, April
- Dimensions: 162 x 77.2 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 210 g
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Colours: Black, Green
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.6 inches, 108.6 cm2 (~86.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~387 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 100% DCI-P3
- Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6 GB or 6/8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB or 256 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Main Camera: Triple – 48 MP, f/1.7, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF, OIS + Periscope 13 MP, f/3.0, (telephoto), AF, 5x optical zoom + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Capacity & Availability: Non-removable Li-Po 4065 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging VOOC 3.0 50W
The Oppo Reno 10x zoom edition Price
- 6GB + 128GB ($600)
- 6GB + 256GB ($670)
- 8GB + 256GB ($710)
Disclaimer. We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.