The phone is expected to come with a 6.2-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a notch with minimal bezels, dual rear cameras with ring LED flash, which includes a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 main sensor. We also expect to see in display fingerprint sensor like the predecessor.
Key Specifications of Meizu 16s
- Display: 6.2-inch (1080 × 2232 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 8GB with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme OS
- Camera: 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size with ring LED flash, 20MP secondary camera
- Selfie Camera: 20MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.9×73.4×7.65; Weight: 166g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3540mAh battery with 24W mCharge fast charging
Next week Tuesday, we shall know more details about the said device.