Lenovo finally launched its new flagship, called Z6 Pro. After a series of leaks, misleading official teasers and a healthy dose of rumours, the device finally arrived with four cameras, Snapdragon 855 chipset and fast charging.
The screen of the Lenovo Z6 Pro is 6.39-inch Super AMOLED panel with a tiny waterdrop notch on the top. It is equipped with a fingerprint scanner underneath the display and impressively small bezel, although we would suggest not trusting Lenovo with their renders and instead wait for the first real-life photos to come in.
The Qualcomm chipset is coupled with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 gigs of storage, although there is also a 12/512 GB variant if you want all the performance.
The four cameras on the back are all lined up vertically. The first one is a 16 MP wide-angle shooter, below is the main 48 MP snapper with f/1.8 aperture, then we have an 8 MP telephoto lens and the fourth shooter is separated from the main combo and is a 2 MP camera, dedicated for video enhancements. The front-facing camera in the notch is 32 MP.
Loyal to its fans, the company kept ZUI, although it is now a new version – ZUI 11. Other specs include liquid cooling, 4000 mAh battery, and 27W fast-charging.
There are also plenty of features that many Chinese smartphone users like – such as AI Photos and Hyper Video, which is simply a fancy name, summarising all the video modes like Super Night Scene, Super Macro, Super Wide Angle, etc.
Table of Interests
Lenovo Z6 Pro Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: April, 2019
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, April 29
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.6 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Colours: Red, Green
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); ZUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6/8 GB, 8 GB or 12 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB or 256 GB or 512 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Main Camera: Quad –
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF + 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/1.8, 2.9Âµm, OIS, PDAF (dedicated video camera)
- TOF 3D camera
- Features: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@120fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 32 MP, f/2.0, 0.8Âµm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Dolby Atmos sound
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 27W
Lenovo Z6 Pro Price and Market Availability
Arriving in Red or Green, the phone starts from CNY2,899 ($430/â‚¬385) for 6/128 GB, CNY2,999 ($450/â‚¬400) for the 8/128 GB, and CNY4,799 ($715/â‚¬635) for the 12/512 GB option.
The phone will start selling on April 29, and the first flash sale is scheduled for 10 AM. It will be available at JD.com, TMall and Lenovoâ€™s own store.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Review Rating
Not yet reviewed.
TellForce Blog Buyerâ€™s Guide Verdict
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs andÂ information on this page about the Lenovo Z6 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyerâ€™s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.