Infinix Smart 3 Plus: Android 9 Pie smartphone features a 6.21-inch display, MediaTek Helio A22 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 13MP + 2MP rear triple camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and a 3500 mAh battery.
The Infinix Smart 3 Plus smartphone features a 6.21-inch (16.26 cm) display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The device is powered by Quad core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor paired with 2 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 3500 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 13MP + 2MP triple rear camera.
Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a PowerVR GE8300 GPU. On board storage is at 32 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 256 GB.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz.
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE 3(1800) / 40(2300).
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Dimensions: 157 x 76 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 148 g
- Colours: Blue. Black.
- Build: Plastic and Glass.
- SIM: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Type: IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Size: 6.21 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Android 9 Pie + XOS
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio A22.
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE8300.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Triple – 13MP + 8MP + 2MP, f2.2 Aperture
- Feature: Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, LED flash
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f2.0 Aperture
- Feature: Face Recognition
- Video: [email protected]
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0;
- NFC: No.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear mounted) Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3500 mAh
- Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Announced: April 2019
- Market Availability: April 2019
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Price and Availability
- Country Availability: India.
- Price: The Smart 3 Plus sells for about ₹6,999 (USD $100)
The Smart 3 Plus is available on Flipkart. We are unable to confirm at this time if it will available in other countries apart from India. This makes it the most affordable smartphone with a triple camera around today.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Review Rating
We are yet to review the Infinix Smart 3 Plus and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
TellForce Blog Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Infinix Smart 3 Plus are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.