The Samsung Galaxy A20 is powered by Exynos 7884 SoC – the same chipset that makes the Galaxy A10 tick. The smartphone comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage and it has a microSD card slot that allows storage expansion by up to 512GB.
The Galaxy A20 is built around a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display on the front while the back flaunts what Samsung calls 3D Glasstic design. As the name suggests, it’s a combination of glass and plastic.
The phone a dual camera setup at the back (13MP f/1.9 and 5MP f/2.2 modules). For selfies and video calls, there’s an 8 MP snapper on the front with f/2.0 aperture.
The smartphone comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4,000 mAh battery. It will be available in Russia with a price tag of RUB13,990 ($217/€191) but details regarding its availability in other markets are currently unknown.
Alongside the Galaxy A20, Samsung also launched the A30 and A50 in Russia. The A30 is priced at RUB15,990 ($249/€219) whereas the A50 starts at RUB19,990 ($311/€274).
Samsung Galaxy A20 Full Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Announcement & Availability
- Announced: March, 2019
- Availability: April, 2019
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Blue, Black
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Exynos 7885 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Dual – 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF + 5 MP, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP
- Video: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A20 Price
- Launched Price: RUB13,990 ($217/€191)
Samsung Galaxy A20 Review Rating
We are yet to review the new Galaxy A20 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating, as well as the link to the review page, as soon as we have reviewed one.
TellForce Blog Buyer’s Guide Verdict
A buyer’s guide verdict is not available yet for the Samsung Galaxy A20. Please check back.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Galaxy A20 is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.