Oppo has announced its F11 and F11 Pro to the world. The key difference between the Oppo F11 Pro and the F11 is that the vanilla has its selfie camera in a waterdrop-styled notch in the screen while the F11 Pro has an all screen front and a pop-up mechanism.
The F11 and F11 Pro have 6.53-inch 1080x2340px IPS LCDs, which Oppo claims have their own RAM to preserve energy. Regardless of placement, the selfie camera is a 16MP f/2.0 snapper. In the F11 Pro it’s elevated by a motorized mechanism, similar to the vivo V15 Pro, only here it slides out in the center of the frame.
There are two cameras on the rear – a main 48MP f/1.79 snapper and an auxiliary 5MP f/2.4 depth-sensor. The main camera uses pixel binning to capture 12MP shots with a promise of great sharpness and low noise. There’s also an Ultra Night Mode that will work similarly to Google’s Night Sight or Huawei’s Night Mode.
Naturally there’s AI in the camera with 23 types of recognized scenes and color enhancement, which Oppo calls Color Mapping.
The Oppo F11 and F11 Pro have ample 4,000mAh batteries that can be fast-charged with VOOC 3.0 speeds – Oppo claims a full charge will take 80 minutes. However charging is done through the old-school microUSB port, instead of USB-C.
Processing is handled by a MediaTek Helio P70 mated to either 4GB or 6GB of RAM. There are 64GB or 128GB of non-expandable storage.
The Oppo F11 and F11 Pro will be available through Amazon India.
Oppo F11 Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
Announcement & Availability
- Announced: March, 2019
- Availability: Exp. release 2019, March
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 76.1 x 8.8 mm
- Weight 190 g
- Colours: Flourite Purple, Marble Green, Jewelry White / Thunder Black, Aurora Green (F11 Pro)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.53 inches, 104.7 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density
- Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P70 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64/128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.12Âµm, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″, 1.0Âµm / Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″, 1.0Âµm (F11 Pro)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes (only F11 Pro)
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery & Power
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging VOOC 3.0
Oppo F11 Price
The Oppo F11 is expected to be available through Amazon India, starting March 15 for INR 24,990 (6GB + 64GB) while the Oppo F11 will cost INR 19,990 (4GB + 128GB).
Disclaimer. We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.