MTN BetaTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that reward customers with 150% bonus airtime on every recharge below N100 and 250% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above, which is valid for 7 days.
To migrate and enjoy the service, the below method should be used;
|Dial*123*2*1#||Text BT to 131|
Tips on MTN BetaTalk
- National calls will be charged at N25.20/minute (42k/sec) from main account and N28.2/minute (47k/sec) bonus account and N4/SMS.
- All National calls and SMS will be charged from bonus airtime until airtime is exhausted or expires before the main account is charged.
- All Data session will be charged from any existing Kpalasa data bonus, followed by main data bundle account until exhaustion before the BetaTalk bonus account is charged.
- International calls, International SMS and Data while roaming will be charged from your main account only at the prevailing international rate.
Important Note On MTN BetaTalk
- MTN customers on MTN BetaTalk cannot transfer airtime via Share N Sell service.
- Each recharge bonus has its own validity expiration (which is normally 7 days).
How To Check BetaTalk Bonus
- You can check the BetaTalk bonus by dialing *559*43#.
- Migration rules of N100 charge after the first migration within 30 days still applies to customers planning to migrate in and out of the plan.