itel P33 Quick: Android 9 Pie (Go Edition) smartphone features a 5.5-inch display, Mediatek chip, 5 MP selfie camera, 8 MP rear dual camera, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
The Itel P33 comes with 16GB unlike its predecessor the P32 that features an 8GB internal storage.
itel P33 Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- Speed: HSDPA
SIM Type Count
- Micro-SIM, Dual SIM
- Android 9 Pie; New UI 3.0
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Black. Blue. Gold.
- Type: IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 18:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: 64-bit 1.3 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6580
- GPU: Mali 400 MP2
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Dual – 8 MP + 5 MP dual camera, f2.2 Aperture
- Feature: LED flash
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: 5 MP, f2.0 Aperture
- Feature: AI Face Recognition
- Video: [email protected]
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Charging: 5V/2A Fast Charging
Announcement & Availability
- Announced: March 25, 2019
- Market Availability: March 2019
itel P33 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda,
- Price: Ksh 6,999 in Kenya. The price in other countries to be announced.
In Nigeria, the itel P33 phone can be purchased from online retailers like Jumia and others, as well as in brick-and-mortar stores.
itel P33 Review Rating
We are yet to review the P33 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This page will be updated with our review rating, as well as the link to the review page, as soon as we have reviewed one.
TellForce Blog Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Like its predecessor, the specs and features of the itel P33 make it a compelling budget smartphone. It offers a bigger memory for the user’s files and documents, as well as a massive 4000 mAh battery. And then there is a dual camera at the back. It is interesting that itel Mobile is introducing a custom UI in this model.
In addition to the big battery, itel has thrown in AI Power Master, a feature that helps squeeze the maximum battery life out of the P33.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the itel P33 is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.