itel P33 Plus: Android 9 Pie smartphone features a 6-inch display, Mediatek MT6580 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 8 MP rear dual camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and a 5000 mAh battery.
itel P33 Plus Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- Speed: HSDPA
SIM Type Count
- Android 9 Pie / New UI 3.0
- Dimensions: 157.2 X 76.25 X 8.05 mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Black. Gold. Blue.
- Type: IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Size: 6 inches, 19:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: 64-bit 1.8 GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset Mediatek MT6580
- GPU: Mali 400 MP2
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 8 MP + 2 MP dual camera, f2.2 Aperture
- Feature: LED flash
- Video: [email protected]
- Main Camera: 8 MP, f2.0 Aperture
- Feature: AI Face Recognition
- Video: [email protected]
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 5000 mAh
- Charging: 5V/2A Fast Charging
Announcement & Availability Date
- Announced: March 25, 2019
- Market Availability: March 2019
itel P33 Plus Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda,
- Price: To be announced.
In Nigeria and other countries in Africa and Asia where itel Mobile sells, the itel P33 Plus phone will be available from online retailers like Jumia and others, as well as in some brick-and-mortar stores.
itel P33 Plus Review Rating
We are yet to review the P33 Plus and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This page will be updated with our review rating, as well as the link to the review page, as soon as we have reviewed one.
TellForce Blog Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The itel P33 Plus is a more capable version of the P33. The extras include a bigger FullView display, more RAM, more memory, and a bigger battery.
And like its smaller sibling, it has a new user interface, as well as AI Power Master to optimize battery life better.
While we cannot speak of its performance yet because we are yet to review it, the specs sheet looks good. The itel P33 Plus will be a great smartphone for those looking for exceptional battery life.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the itel P33 Plus is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.