How To Cash Your PayPal Money Directly Into Your Bank Account With Xoom
Cashing out your Paypal money is pretty difficult and it’s a major challenge for most users. Making use of third party platforms can sometimes be a ripoff. Well, Xoom is one of the best solution available to solve that issue for you.
Xoom, a PayPal service lets you to send your PayPal money to any commercial bank in Nigeria and itâ€™ll be deposited instantly in Naira. This service is not limited to Nigeria as you can send money worldwide to any bank account and will be deposited in your choice bank.
You can even recharge your line (reload phones) and pay utility bills in other countries right from your mobile device with Xoom.
What Can I Do with Xoom?
1. Send PayPal money directly to your local banks (GTBank, Zenith, First bank etc)
2. Send money to any pick up location in the abroad
3. Pay utility bills around the world and reload your smartphones
4. When sending money to Nigeria using Xoom, all the recipient has to do is present a valid ID and the Xoom transaction number at any of the cash pickup locations to receive the money.
How To Start?
First off, go and signup for an account here
Xoom Referral Program
This allows you and your friend to earn $10 PayPal or amazon gift card reward if their first transfer is $50 or more (transaction fee excluded).
How to Send Money With Xoom
1. Make sure youâ€™ve signed up or do it here
2. Pick your options, select the amount you wish to send
3. Enter the location of the receiver
4. Choose your mode of payment.
The money is sent to your recipientâ€™s location. The recipientÂ receives money exactly the way you selected either through a bank account or in cash available for pick up.
You can also track your transfers with text, email notifications, online access, or reach our very friendly support staff at any time of the day.