The next device in line for the Ulefone phone models seems to be the Ulefone T2 and today some exact details about this device can be relaid to you from us. More or less full specification list for the phone got leaked so there is nothing left to speculate about.
And considering the full specs already available it’s quite clear the official launch is imminent and should happen sometime in March. So let’s take a look at the specs.
Ulefone T2 Key Specifications
Ulefone T2 will be featuring
- Global LTE bands
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 6.7-inch SHARP 19:9 notched screen
- 3D glass back and metal frame
- Helio P60 AI processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- 1MP+13MP dual rear cameras with dual flash
- 16MP selfie shooter
- 4200 mAh battery with 9V/2A fast charging and wireless charge
- NFC chip with Google Pay support
- Face unlock
- Rear mounted Fingerprint scanner
And while waiting for the phone to be officially released surely wants to promote another one of their recent phone models, because you can currently find the new rugged Ulefone Armor 6 on sale for just $299.99.