Meizu Note 9 is one of the monster device to debut this year 2019. The phone is expected to feature waterdrop notch display, dual rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a metal frame.
Meizu Note 9 or M9 note sports a 6.2-inch FHD+ water-drop notch screen, Android 9.0 (Pie), 2GHz SoC which will likely be the Snapdragon 675, and a 48-megapixel rear camera, which is said to feature Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor, along with a 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots.
It also reveals a 20-megapixel front camera and a 4000mAh battery.
Meizu Note 9 / M9 Note Rumored Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch (2244×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- Rom + ROM: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme 7
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Camera: 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP secondary camera; 20MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.11×74.34×8.65mm; Weight: 169.7g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with fast charging
It has now been certify by TENNA, and we are expecting announcement later this month.