Meizu Note 9 To Come Feature 48MP Camera And Water Drop Notch
Meizu Note 9Â is one of the monster device to debut this year 2019. The phoneÂ is expected to feature waterdrop notch display, dual rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a metal frame.
MeizuÂ Note 9 or M9 note sports a 6.2-inch FHD+ water-drop notch screen, Android 9.0 (Pie), 2GHz SoC which will likely be the Snapdragon 675, and a 48-megapixel rear camera, which is said to featureÂ Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor, along with a 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots.
It also reveals a 20-megapixel front camera and aÂ 4000mAh battery.
Meizu Note 9 / M9 Note Rumored Specifications
- Display:Â 6.2-inch (2244Ã—1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9Â 2.5D curved glass display
- Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- Rom + ROM: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme 7
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Camera:Â 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP secondary camera; 20MP front-facing camera
- Sensor:Â Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.11Ã—74.34Ã—8.65mm; Weight: 169.7g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with fast charging
It has now been certify by TENNA, and we are expecting announcement later this month.