Some months ago, BeepTool CIS Limited decided to change the narratives with cheap and efficient smartphones for the masses. Smartphones as low as N500, something which has never been done before.
The phone was announced on November 30, 2018 with lots of expectations. However, the narrative changed when the management of Beeptools CIS Ltd forwarded an email stating that the delivery of the device will take a bit longer.
Today, February 22, 2019 makes it exactly 84 days from the day of the launch, and nobody has seen or touch the device.
A check was made on the company’s site and everything is still intact, Pre-order window have been closed and we are still waiting for the first set of people to receive their order in July or August 2019.
Key Specs of Oyi-beeptool $1 Smartphone
- Embedded with all in one messaging,voice and video calls and mobile financial services ecosystem apps such as (m-naira, m-healthcare, m-farm etc
- Embedded with other essential apps sponsored by the providers
- Android™ 7.0 Nougat Operating system
- Apps, Surveys, Data & Sponsorship Finance
- Reinforced Frame & Screen, Unbeatable Value,
- Screen: 5 inch FWVGA 854×480
- 4G LTE Dual SIM (Dual-SIM): Micro SIM + NANO SIM / TF Card
- Memory/Storage: 1GB RAM /Built-in: 8GB, Micro-SD (Support up to 32GB)
- Processor: MT6580 1.3GHz Quad-Core
- Frequency Band:GSM 850/900/1800/1900/2100 |WCDMA 900/2100 |FDD-TDD-LTE B1/2/3/5/7/8/20/28/40
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n Dual-SIM Bluetooth 4.1 3.5mm Headset Jack
- Dimensions: 144.1 x 71.9 x 9.8 (mm)
- Camera: Rear: 5MPx ; Front: 2MPx
- A long battery life: (2000mAh plus one extra) USB
- GPS: Support and Durable 4G Smartphone
- Google: GMS certified
Well, we like to ask you if you’ve cancelled your order, and was your cash refunded? Let us know via comment.