Few weeks ago, Infinix mobility announced that Android P will be rolling out to Infinix Smart 2 (2GB Ram) users and it has started rolling out OTA already.
Android Pie comes with a number of cool new features to devices, particularly Adaptive Battery, App Actions, Slices, and Adaptive Brightness. There’s much more than that added with the update to Android Pie, but those are certainly the highlights.
It is unknown, however, if Infinix intends on including all of these new features or not.
How To Upgrade Your Infinix Smart 2 To Android P
- Ensure sure your phone is not rooted otherwise it may crash your device
- Ensure you phone is 90% charged
- Back up of your current firmware should in case the need arise to downgrade your device if the update contains bugs
- Make sure you have enough data before you click on download
How to Upgrade
Firstly, you need to check your build number.
- Go to Settings>>About Phone (at bottom of the page)>>Build number
Secondly, proceed with the upgrade
- Settings>>Go to settings>> About Phone>> System Update>> Local update
- Click on your TCard storage and hit the install button button
Note: The update is gradually rolling out and wait for it to get to you if you are yet to have it.