Yandex is the most search engine for Russia and now again, the company is now again announcing a phone like Google. It has officially entered the Android market by launching its own Android phone code named Yandex.Phone.
The Yandex.Phone features a 5.65-inch LCD display with Full HD+ (2,160 x 1,080) resolution, 5-megapixel front camera, dual rear 16MP and 5MP cameras, rear fingerprint sensor, and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 630 chipset.
The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo, though Android 9 Pie would have been much nicer to see. Yandex has its own music, taxi, cloud, maps, and wallet platforms. Yandex even has its own Android app store and e-commerce site.
It has a glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, IP54 ratings for dust and water resistance, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 3050 mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Lastly, it comes with its own virtual assistant dubbed Alice. Alice features over 34,000 localized skills that let you do everything from order food and book flights to find local business and providers. Alice can be used to place calls and identify unknown callers.
- Network/Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- Display: 5.65-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 150.1 × 72.5 × 8.28mm; Weight: 163g
- Chipset: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Yandex Launcher
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary; 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dust and water resistance (IP54)
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Battery: 3050mAh built-in battery with fast charging
- The phone will be priced at $270
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.