That simply means that the 5G Mi Mix 3 has a magnetic slider too, as well as similar specs to its sibling. The key differences are about the processor and modem.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Key Specs
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- Display: 6.39-inch, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Super AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Sensors: Fingerprint, FaceUnlock, Accelerometer, Compass, Barometer, Geomagnetic, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, Proximity
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 + X50 5G modem
- Rear: Dual 12 megapixels wide-angle lens + 12 megapixels telephoto lens, Sony IMX576, auto-focus, OIS, Dual-Pixel PDAF, LED flash, AI scene recognition
- Video recording: 2160 @ 30fps; 960 fps slow-mo video
- Front-facing: Dual camera hidden by a magnetic slider/pop-up: 12 megapixels + 2 megapixels depth sensor.
The First Snapdragon 855 Phone
The announcement of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G comes a day after the official announcement of the Snapdragon 855 chipset, making it the first smartphone to use the new processor.