Meizu 16th is a simple flagship device that features a 6-inch Full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display from Samsung with 91.18% screen-to-body ratio, 1.43mm side bezels and 5.74mm chin.
It is powered by Snapdragon 845 with 8GB of RAM, has custom copper cooling tube and feature an in-display fingerprint sensor that has 99.12% high recognition rate that can unlock the phone in 0.25 seconds.
Camera wise, it comes with dual rear camera (12MP rear camera with Sony IMX380 sensor, along with a 20MP secondary telephoto lens with Sony IMX350 sensor for portrait shots and 3x loss-less zoom) and a 20MP front facing camera with AI beauty recognition and Face unlock.
It comes with a battery capacity of 3010mAh with 24W mCharge flash charge that can charge the phone from 0 to 67% in 30 minutes.
Meizu 16th Specifications
- Display: 6-inch (1080 × 2160 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 10000 : 1 contrast ratio, 430cd/m2 (typical) brightness, 402 PPI
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 8GB RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- SIM: Dual SIM
- System: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS
- 12MP rear camera with wide-angle lens, secondary 20MP telephoto lens, Sony IMX350 sensor, f/2.6 aperture, 6-LED ring LED flash
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI face unlock
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual speakers
- Dimensions: 150.5×73.2×7.3mm ; Weight: 152g
- Network: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3010mAh (typical) with mCharge fast charging
Meizu 16th’ Price
The phone comes with a price tag of $566.