Umidigi A3 Full Specifications, Availability and Price
Umidigi A3 – Featuring innovative triple slots design, 5.5â€™â€™ incell 18:9 full-screen display, full-metal unibody frame and double-sided 2.5D curved glass design, face unlock and advanced dual camera system, yet an entry-level device. Cool! Isnâ€™t it?
It also features the companyâ€™s first triple slots smartphone, which makes this dual 4G VoLTE phone without compromise and no need to sacrifice a SIM slot for the SD card when using dual SIM, global bands.
The smartphone also supports up to 128 GB expanded memory. In addition, the Umidigi A3 also supports Dual 4G VoLTE and global bands. So itâ€™s an international phone and friendly to be taken for a global travel.
The phone features a 12-megapixel f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 Î¼m pixels, 1/2.8â€™â€™ large optical sensor size, OV12870 sensor, while larger and deeper pixels improve image fidelity and low-light performance on photos and videos.
With the help of advanced dual camera system â€” 12-megapixel main camera and secondary 5-megapixel camera setup, you can easily create a beautiful bokeh effect.
Up front, it has an 8-megapixel camera that supports face unlock feature while providing high-resolution beautiful selfies.
Checkout the full specs, availability, features and price of Umidigi A3 below.
Umidigi A3 Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) /Â 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: VoLTE. LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- Data Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
SIM Type & Count
- Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
Operating System / Skin
- Stock Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 147.2 x 70.2 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 185g
- Build: Full-metal unibody frame + double-sided 2.5D curved glass.
- Colours: Space Gray, Gold
- Type: IPS, LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels,Â 18:9 aspect ratio (293)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Chipset: MediaTek M6739
- CPU: Octa-Core 1.5GHz ARM-A53 CPU Clock
- GPU: IMG 8XE 1PPC@ 570MHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera
- Dual: 12 MP , + 5 megapixels depth sensor, Sony IMX 386, f/2.0 aperture
- Feature: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing Camera
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Video Support: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n n 5GHz, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint with FaceUnlock, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Charging: Regular Charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3300mAh
Announcement & Availability
- Announced: September 25, 2018
- Availability: September 27, 2018
- Launched Price: To Be Announced
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.