There is an update for Tecno Camon C9, rolled out a week ago and I’m sure some users must have upgraded while some are skeptical about it.
Here are the features of the updates
Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.
- Added Face ID to replace Eyeprint recognition
- Updated Google security patch
It’s Upgrade to C9-H535BC-M-180905V100 based on version C9-H535BC-M-161222V88
Before You Upgrade,
- Make sure your Tecno is not rooted otherwise, you’ll brick your device
- Ensure your phone battery is atleast 95% charged
- Back up your current firmware should in case the need arise to downgrade your device if the update contains bugs
- Make sure you have enough data before you click on download
How to download and Install via Tecno Camon C9 OTA Updates
- Go to Settings
- System Update
- and choose Online Update
If it’s available, tap on “Download And Install” to download the latest update on your phone.
Relax and wait for the new update to fully install. After successful installation, your phone will be rebooted and you are good to go.