In a bid to bring more fun and entertainment to its customers, MTN Nigeria has partnered with Disney to launch a Disney branded mobile web subscription service in Nigeria.
This provides MTN with an exclusive “first” in Nigeria by being the first mobile operator to collaborate with Disney on a mobile service of this type; this will offer an exclusive digital experience to subscribers that appeal to the target market and it is exclusive to only MTN customers (prepaid and post-paid customers on the MTN Network).
ALSO READ: MTN Daily Data Bundle Have Been Revamped
Disney Mobi is a mobile web site optimised for both smart phones and feature phones featuring Disney branded content such as short-form Videos, Games, Shareables, Gifts, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Competitions, Fun facts and Disney News etc.
It offers subscribers a window into the world of Disney in a fun, easy to use way, with content that is regularly updated and enhanced thus, service is designed to be data efficient so does not include such things as long form video.
Who Are The Targeted Audience?
The targeted audience include:
- Primary Target: Pre-teens (under 13) and Teens segment
- Secondary Target: Parents & Young adults
- The service cost N200 monthly (Access Only).
Any WAP enabled phone with access to the internet can use the service, however for optimal experience a smart phone is best.
How Do I Subscribe For Disney Mobi Service?
- The service can be subscribed to via SMS and web channels.
- To access the service you can text Disney to 11006
- Log in to www.Disneynigeria.mobi and inputting your mobile number or simply by downloading a launcher app on to your mobile device.
You will have a 7 day free trial to explore the site in its entirety after which you can subscribe to the 30days service.
How Do I Cancel The Service?
To cancel the service, you can Send Stop Disney to 11006 OR Login to the service, select my account and then cancel subscription.