Infinix Hot 6X Android smartphone, announced October 2018, features a Snapdragon 430 chipset, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, rear dual camera, 4000mAh battery.
The Hot 6 is a mid-range Android smartphone running Android 8.1 Oreo. Find all the details below.
Infinix Hot 6X Specifications
- 2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G:Â 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE â€“Â 2(1900) / 4(1700/2100) / 7(2600) / 12(700) / 17(700)
- Data Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- SIM Type & Count:Â Dual SIM, Nano SIM
- Operating System / Skin: Android 8.1 Oreo / XOS 3.3.3 OS
- Display: 6.2-inch, 720 x 1500 pixels, IPS LCD Display
- Colours: Black. Blue.
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner, FaceUnlock,Â Accelerometer,Â Proximity,Â Compass
- Dimensions:Â 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 168g
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 1.8GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): Adreno 506
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16GB Internal Storage (the Infinix Hot 6X Pro has 32GB)
- External Memory: Micro-SD card up to 256GB
- Main Camera : Dual 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels depth sensor, dual-LED flash
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, AI assist
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000mAh
- Announced: October 2018
- Available: October 2018
Pricing and Availability
The Infinix Hot 6xâ€™s price in Kenya is Ks. 16,699, and is expected to be soon available in other countries, including Nigeria and Ghana.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.