How To Stream Live HD Football Matches on Your Smartphone
I have shared lots of methods and applicationsÂ that can allow you to stream live HD football on your smartphone. And now, I am going to share with you yet another simple, easy to use and install application that allows you to live football, Premier league, champions league, Europa, La Liga and all other football leagues across Europe.
Live NetTV provides 800+ live TV channels in 9 categories which are:Â Sports, Entertainment, News, Movies, Documentary, Cooking, Music, Kids and Religious. The service is absolutely FREE. It is so simple to use that you will instantly love it.
No sign up, no subscription, unlimited features, unlimited fun and absolutely free.
Requirements Before installation
- Download Live Net TV appÂ here
- Download MX Player if you donâ€™t already have itÂ here
- Enable unknown source from your Android device settings
How to Install
- After successful download, launch the application, install and open the app.
- Click on any TV app and select MX Player
- Click on the 3 horizontal line by the left and select Live Event to see lists of current live matches.
For PC Users
You will need an emulator like Nox, Bluestack, MEmu or Andy installed on your PC before you will be able to live stream on your system.
The good thing about this Live net tv app is that its absolutely free with high quality.