When it comes to privacy, one of the devices that have really not enjoy it is the Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1. Xiaomi is a great phone manufacturer with great ideas.
The phone will come with incredible specs which was revealed recently, thanks to an online listing (translated). The Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 sports a a 6.18â€ IPS panel with 1080p+ resolution and the aspect ratio is 18.7:9 that is notched. The phone is powered by the latest chipset – Snapdragon 845 SoC – with support for liquid cooling.
The chipset is coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB storage, but earlier rumours cited a premium 8GB / 128GB version too.
The photography department is expected to come with have a dual rear camera setup – a 12MP + 5MP setup -, the main module promises 1.4Âµm pixels, f/1.75 aperture and Dual Pixel autofocus. Then thereâ€™s the 20MP selfie camera (f/2.0) with Super Pixel tech (4x pixel binning).
Rumoured Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 Specifications
Network & Connectivity
- 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth v5
- GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Type: Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass
- Size: 5.99-inch
- Resolution: 2246 Ã— 1080 pixels
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 6 GB/8 GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- External Storage: via microSD
Operating System / Skin
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) / MIUI 9.0
SIM Type & Count
- Hybrid Dual Nano SIM
- Rear: 12 MP + 5 MP with dual LED Flash, 1.4Î¼m pixel size
- Front-facing: 20 MP with LED flash
Fingerprint Reader: Yes
3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh battery
- Charging: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is rumoured to have a price tag of $497.
However, this is still an unconfirmed report, so take it with a pinch of salt till the official launch.