Jumia Flex which is a good initiative was recently introduced to allow you pay for an electronic device in installment.
Peradventure you wish to get the iPhone X or Samsung S9+ or MackBook Pro Retina but you don’t want to pay for it at once, Jumia Flex afford you flexible payment options. With this option, you can get your device once you pay the deposit, then the balance is automatically debited from the same payment instrument used to make your deposit, for 3 month or 6 months depending on the plan you choose.
Flex is like having contract phones in Nigeria, it enables customers to buy devices with a small deposit and choose the installment plan that suits them.
Meaning you can now pay for a high end device of your choice in installments.
- You’ll need your BVN, Bank Statements from the last 6 months in PDF
- Valid ID (Int’l passport/Driver’s license/Voters card or national ID)
- Each customers can only apply for one device.
How Does Jumia Flex Work?
- Go to jumia.com.ng/jumiaflex to select your device and fill the application form. You’ll get a response to your application within 3 working days of submission.
- If approved, you’ll get an email directing you to pay the upfront deposit and shipping fee with your card or bank account online.
- The moment pay the deposit, your order is processed and you can pick it up within few days.
- After the first months, you’ll be automatically debited every 30 days for the unpaid balacnces for the next 3 months or 6 months depending on the plan you choose.
Jumia Flex is currently available in Lagos and you must be there in person to pick it up.