Xiaomi has announced the Mi Max 3 which comes with amazing features and specs. The moment you realise that this Android smartphone with a 5500mAh battery, 6.9-inch display, AI-assisted cameras, 4GB and 6GB RAM options, and a Snapdragon 636 processor costs a mere $250/$300, then you know you’ve got a machine on your palm.
However, judging a phone with a 6.9-inch display gives you an option to tag it a tablet. You must have seen one of those 7-inch tablets. But thanks to edge-to-edge displays, this big screen probably fits into a device the size of a conventional 6.4-inch screen.
As far as the camera is concerned, the Mi Max 3 sports a dual camera with a 12MP + 5MP combination at the back while the selfie camera is a single 8-megapixel shooter, and it has AI-assistance for taking better selfies.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specifications
Checkout the full Xiaomi Mi Max 3 specs, features, availability and price.
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE unspecified frequency bands
- Data Speed: HSPA, LTE
SIM Type & Count
- Dual Nano-SIM
Operating System / Skin
- Android 8.1 Oreo / MIUI 9.5
Design & Build
- Dimensions: 176.15 x 87.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 221 g
- Colours: Black, Champagne Gold, Blue.
- Type: IPS LCD Display
- Size: 6.9 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Multitouch: Yes
Hardware & Memory
- CPU: 64-bit Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- GPU: ARM Mali-400
- RAM: 4 GB / 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256GB
- Rear: Dual 12 megapixels + 5 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels, AI
- Music Support: MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Video Support: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack:Â Yes
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Type-C, USB-OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Document viewer
- Photo/video editor
- Charging: Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Lithium-Ion 5500mAh
Announcement & Availability
- Announced: July 19, 2018
- Availability: July 19, 2018
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4GB/64GB costs $250, while the 6GB/128GB variant goes for $300.
Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Mi Max 3?
The Mi Max 3 is officially available in China, but you know you can order from anywhere and get your unit delivered to you; donâ€™t you?
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.