One of the recently introduced PayTV provider in Nigeria, Kwesé TV has partnered with 9mobile to offer affordable, premium content to subscribers across Nigeria. Recall that the PayTv company partnered with MTN Nigeria last year December.
It would also recalled that in a bid to keep spreading its tentacles, back in February 2018, Kwesé TV acquired the biggest stake in iFlix, a Subscription Video on Demand (SVoD) provider that has millions of subscribers
Benefits Attached To Kwesé TV‘s Partnership With 9Mobile
- Subscribers can enjoy over 70 premium and exciting TV channels
- The subscription plans are very flexible
- Kwesé is available to all 9mobile customers via TV, web and Kwesé app
- You can buy Kwese decoder and dish at selected 9mobile experience centers in Lagos; Palms, Adeola Odeku, Ikeja Mall, Mushin, Surulere, Festac experience centers.
- Free installation of decoder plus one month free subscription
What Is The Price For Kwesé Satellite Dish?
A Kwesé Satellite dish goes for just N10,960.
In case you are you hearing about Kwesé TV for the very first time, you can read Kwese TV In Nigeria – Price, Channels List and Subscriptions
Kwesé Subscription packages
Kwesé TV offers ‘pay-as-you-watch’ subscription packages. 3 days (N1690), 7days (N1,850 ) and 1 month(N6,275).