One of the recently introduced PayTV provider in Nigeria, KwesÃ© TV has partnered withÂ 9mobileÂ to offer affordable, premium content to subscribers across Nigeria. Recall that the PayTv company partnered withÂ MTN NigeriaÂ last year December.
It would also recalled that in a bid to keep spreading its tentacles, back in February 2018,Â KwesÃ© TV acquired the biggestÂ stakeÂ in iFlix, a Subscription Video on Demand (SVoD) provider that has millions of subscribers
Benefits Attached To KwesÃ© TV‘sÂ Partnership With 9Mobile
- Subscribers can enjoy over 70 premium and exciting TV channels
- The subscription plans are very flexible
- KwesÃ© is available to all 9mobile customers via TV, web and KwesÃ© app
- You can buy Kwese decoder and dish at selected 9mobile experience centers in Lagos; Palms, Adeola Odeku, Ikeja Mall, Mushin, Surulere, Festac experience centers.
- Free installation of decoder plus one month free subscription
What Is The Price For KwesÃ© Satellite Dish?
A KwesÃ© Satellite dish goes for just N10,960.
In case you are you hearing aboutÂ KwesÃ© TV for the very first time, you can readÂ Kwese TV In Nigeria â€“ Price, Channels List and Subscriptions
KwesÃ© Subscription packages
KwesÃ© TVÂ offers â€˜pay-as-you-watchâ€™ subscription packages. 3 days (N1690), 7days (N1,850Â ) and 1 month(N6,275).