Huawei Honor Note 10 Specs & Price: Comes With 7-inch AMOLED Display, 5,000 mAh Battery and More
Huawei Honor Note 10 has been launched in China today. The device sports some breath-taking features, with the key high spot being its large 6.95-inch full-HD+ display and GPU Turbo support. The Huawei-owned brand has used an AMOLED display that comes with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio on the Honor Note 10.
The handset also includes dual stereo speakers with Dolby panoramic audio. Further, there is an artificial intelligence (AI) powered dual rear camera setup. The Honor Note 10 also includes “The Nine Liquid Cooling Technology” that is claimed to help enable onboard thermal management and offer a 10-degree Celsius cooler experience than the competitors. The Huawei brand also showcased a dock that connects with the latest model via USB Type-C to transform any HDTV into a smart display. This works similar to Samsung’s Dex.
Huawei Honor Note 10: Key Highlights
The dual-SIM (Nano) Honor Note 10 runs Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 on top and features a 6.9-inch full-HD+ (2220×1080 pixels) AMOLED display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
The display panel notably doesn’t have the notch design that has largely been trending in the current market. Under the hood, there is a HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC that supports GPU Turbo, coupled with 6GB and 8GB RAM options.
The Honor Note 10 sports a dual rear camera setup that has a 24-megapixel primary sensor and a 16-megapixel secondary sensor along with AIS (Artificial Image Stabilisation) and an LED flash module. Both sensors are equipped with an f/1.8 aperture.
The rear camera also supports eight scenes, including indoor and outdoor blue sky, green plants, and night scene among others. For selfies, the handset has a 13-megapixel sensor at the front along with AI modes and a Face Unlock feature.
The Honor Note 10 has 64GB and 128GB storage options that both are expandable via microSD card. In terms of connectivity, the smartphone has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C.
There isn’t the traditional 3.5mm headphone jack, but the handset comes bundled with a USB Type-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter to support regular headphones.
There is a rear-facing fingerprint sensor that helps users easily unlock the screen by using their assigned finger. Besides, the smartphone packs a 5000mAh battery and measures 177×85.7.65mm.
Huawei Honor Note 10: Price
The Honor Note 10 price in China has been set at CNY 2,799 (roughly Rs. 28,100) for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage configuration, while its 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant is available at CNY 3,199 (roughly Rs. 32,100). Lastly, the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage option is priced at CNY 3,599 (roughly Rs. 36,100).
All these variants will go on sale in China on August 3 at 10:08am through e-commerce sites including VMall, Jingdong, Tmall, and Suning among others.
The phone is expected to be available in three colour options, namely Midnight Black, Phantom Blue, and Lilly White.
Checkout the full specs, features, availability and price of Huawei Honor Note 10 below.
Huawei Honor Note 10 Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO / TD-SCDMA
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Data Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
SIM Type and Count
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) / EMUI 8.2
Design & Build
- Dimensions: 177 x 85 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 230 g
- Build: Front/rear glass, aluminum frame
- Colours: Midnight Black, Phantom Blue
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.95 inches, 122.6 cm2 (81.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~355 ppi density)
- Multitouch: Yes
Hardware & Memory
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 970
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- RAM: 6 GB, 6/8 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB, 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Main Camera
- Dual: 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, 24 MP B/W, f/1.8, PDAF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Front-facing Camera
- Single: 13 MP, f/2.0
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Video Support: MP4/H.265/XviD player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- Dolby Atmos sound
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Charging: Fast battery charging 4.5V/5A
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Announcement & Availability Date
- Announced: July, 2018
- Availability: August 1, 2018
- Launched Price: â‚¬ 400
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.