The StarTimes App allows subscribers to watch live TV on your smartphone easily. There are free to air channels and the ones you must subscribe to.
You can also link your decoder smart card with the app, and move with your TV everywhere you go.
It’s a simple and easy procedure that only requires you to know the details of your smart card ID number and your decoder serial number.
How To Link Decoder Smart Card with StarTimes App
- Lunch your StarTimes app, look out for “Me” button.
- Tap on it, usually at the bottom of the interface.
- On the page, look under the Decoder Subscription for a Link icon as you can see below.
- Click on it and a new interface will open requiring you to enter your smart card ID number and the last 6 digits of your decoder’s serial number. If you don’t know this serial number, you can check below your decoder, it is printed there.
- Enter the card ID number, the 6 digits required, and tap the checkbox to agree to the terms of service. Tap Link to confirm.
Once the information has been entered correctly, your smart card will be successfully linked to the StarTimes app on your device and the two will be bounded.
If you have a Decoder but are missing out on this, you can download the StarTimes app from the here to watch all the entertainment from the comfort of your phone or tablet.