The StarTimes App allows subscribers to watch live TV on your smartphone easily. There are free to air channels and the ones you must subscribe to.
You can also link your decoder smart card with the app, and move with your TV everywhere you go.
Itâ€™s a simple and easy procedure that only requires you to know the details of your smart card ID number and your decoder serial number.
How To Link Decoder Smart Card with StarTimes App
- Lunch your StarTimes app, look out for “Me” button.
- Tap on it, usually at the bottom of the interface.
- On the page, look under the Decoder Subscription for a Link icon as you can see below.
- Click on it and a new interface will open requiring you to enter your smart card ID number and the last 6 digits of your decoderâ€™s serial number. If you donâ€™t know this serial number, you can check below your decoder, it is printed there.
- Enter the card ID number, the 6 digits required, and tap the checkbox to agree to the terms of service. Tap Link to confirm.
Once the information has been entered correctly, your smart card will be successfully linked to the StarTimes app on your device and the two will be bounded.
If you have a Decoder but are missing out on this, you can download the StarTimes app from the here to watch all the entertainment from the comfort of your phone or tablet.
Where Can I Download The StarTimes App
For Android users, click HERE (Google Play Store) while iOS users can click HERE (App store).
The decoder serial number for my decoder has been erased.What can I do
Far from home ND can’t access my serial number…wat do I do
Just remove your startimes card and pick it from there
I can’t link my decodehr with my New phone what can i do
May I get the error message you are receiving. Or better still, kindly visit their service office for resolution.
please, i downloaded startimes app in my phone, but the are asking me to link my (ID SMART CARD AND THE LAST 6 DIGIT OF MY DECODER) how can i get both the smart card number and the last 6 digit without looking at the bottom of the decoder.
please, i downloaded startimes app in my phone, but the are asking me to link my (ID SMART CARD AND THE LAST 6 DIGIT OF MY DECODER) how can i get both the smart card number and the last 6 digit without looking at the bottom of the decoder. I’m waiting.
I want to link my startime dicoder on my phone and they ask me to link 6 digit s/n number on my phone again after the smart card number please I need that 6 digit s/n
Please, check the image below;
My last sn digits can’t be seen clearly on my StarTimes how can i be helped
I can’t link my phone to my new phone it says that the smart card has reached it’s linking limits so what can I do