Most Nigerians are very well aware of how the country’s market is saturated with fake products which never left phones out. The most popular brands always fall victim in this area. Well, this post is going to show you how to identify fake iTel, Tecno and Infinix products in the market. Please do your love ones and friends good by sharing this post with them.
How to Identify a Fake Infinix Smartphone
- Go to Infinix verification tool – http://gc.infinixmobility.com/
- Input your IMEI and VC number.
- Hit the submit button and wait for result.
- You’ll receive an information if your Infinix is genuine or fake.
The same process is applicable to the battery.
How to Identify a Fake Tecno Smartphone
- Go http://gc.tecno-mobile.com
- Enter your IMEI code and VC code in the relevant field and submit.
- You will get a response informing you if the phone is GENUINE or NOT.
The same process is equally applicable to check if your battery is original or not.
How to Identify a fake iTel Smartphone and Battery
- Dial *#06# to check IMEI and find VC number by removing the battery.
- Enter the IMEI and VC number of the device into this site: http://gc.itel-mobile.com
- Hit the submit button.
Well that’s all. Don’t say you can never fall victim and buy a fake smartphone, it can happen to anybody.