Dell has launched the Precision 7730 Mobile Workstation Developer Edition laptop.
The device, which ships with Windows 10 or Ubuntu Linux 16.04, is called the world’s most powerful mobile workstation by Dell.
Powered by the latest Intel Core or Xeon processors, the Dell Precision 7730 Mobile Workstations feature blazing-fast RAM, professional AMD or Nvidia graphics cards, and are certified for the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5 operating system.
Features of Dell Precision 7730
- Intel Core Xeon E-2186M 6-Core CPU, Nvidia Quadro P5200 16GB GPU
- RAM: ECC – 64GB DDR4 2,400MHz, Non-ECC – 32GB DDR4 2,666MHz
- 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (x4 – optional RAID 0,1, 5)
- Battery: 6-Cell 97Wh
- Display: 17.3-inch FHD IPS
- Price: $11,500 (N4,140,000)
Ports on the laptop include a headphone jack, USB 3.1 Gen 1, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, RJ45, Thunderbolt 3 Type-C, and an SD Card slot.