Asphalt 9: Legends, the much-anticipated iteration to the series of leading racing title from Gameloft, is finally available to all. Back in February, Asphalt 9 was launched as a preview version, but the crowd-puller is now available for all Android and iOS.
If you are interested in downloading the game, you need to have a space volume of about 1.6 GB as it weighs about 1.5GB on both the platforms. The new game comes with enhanced graphics, better customization options, and improved controls.
Gameloft has introduced new options for multiplayer racing, and now offers better rewards to users, in order to emphasize on online gaming.
- Nearly 50 new cars have been added to the Asphalt franchise.
- There are also new locations and track options.
- Additionally, to promote multiplayer races, players will be able to form or join clubs and race with six other players.
- There are also some minor upgrades including automatic acceleration and even automatic turning.
- Asphalt 9 brings dedicated buttons for nitro and drift, while there are gestures to assist you while driving â€“ including a swipe control to change lanes.
- The new â€œTouchDriveâ€ controls enhance the overall experience of the game and allow players to focus on the enjoyable elements of racing, claims Gameloft.
- Asphalt 9 also brings back the tilt and touch-based controls which were removed from the game at the time of the soft-launch. Praise to Gameloft for listening to the feedback by many users.