Finally, Infinix has started rolling out Android 8.1 Oreo OTA updates to Infinix Note 4 Pro devices after releasing OTA update to Note 4 users some weeks ago.
What Is New?
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- The official update comes with improved battery features and performance.
- Android File Go file manager app has been added to save your files.
- Other features include Eye Care Mode, picture-to-picture mode, and Duo function for video calls.
Requirements For Upgrade
- Make sure your infinix Note 4 pro is not rooted
- Ensure your phone battery is atleast 95% charged
- Back up of your current firmware should in case the need arise to downgrade your device if the update contains bugs
- Make sure you have enough data before you click on download
How To know If Android 8.1 Oreo Update is Available for my Infinix Note 4 Pro?
If you own a Note 4 Pro and are yet to be prompted for the update, you can manually check for it by diving into your phone settings >> About Phone >> Check for latest update.
If its available, tap on “Download And Install” to download the Android 8.1 update on your phone.
Relax and wait for the new update to fully install. After successful installation, your phone will be rebooted Android 8.1 Oreo.
Kindly share your experience with us on the latest update via the comment box below.