How To Link Your BVN To All Bank Accounts Without Stepping into The Bank
Ever been denied access to your account because you have not been able link your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to your bank account? Well, I am bringing you an easy way to link your BVN to your account across all banks in Nigeria without going to the banking hall to queue up. You have the opportunity to link your BVN from the comfort of your bedroom.
However, before you link up your BVN with your bank, you must have registered for one. And if you already enrolled for BVN with another Bank in Nigeria but still unable to link your it to your other Nigerian bank accounts due to one thing or the other, you can still do it either on your bank website, via email, SMS or even short codes.
Below are all the lists of banks with instructions on how to link BVN number to your bank account.
How To Link Your BVN To All Bank Accounts Without Going To The Bank
- Simply text BVN, leave a space your account number and BVN number to 20121
- For example BVN 0170216788 22123456789 to 20121. Or you can link your BVN on their website HERE.
- Simply link your diamond bank account with your BVN number below:
- Send your BVN details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send your BVN number and account no as SMS to 30811
- Call our 24hour contact center on 07003000000
- Simply dial 3269# on your ecobank phone number you registered to receive alert and follow the instruction prompts to input your BVN number.
- Simply send your account details, BVN, Mobile number, date/bank of enrolment and date of birth via mail to email@example.com
- Or call 080034335489 for update.
- Or login to the internet banking portal and click on the â€œno BVNâ€ link.
Method 1: If you have internet access
- Go to https://bvn.firstbanknigeria.com/form/
- Fill the form and submit
- Text BVN#account number#BVNCode to 08076664444 e.g BVN#1010101010#22147733260
- Wait for few minutes, you would receive a text message stating your BVN has been successfully submitted for processing.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- Simply send your BVN number and account no to firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 1: Visit any GTBank ATM and follow these steps:
- Insert your GTBank card in ATM and input your four digit PIN
- Select â€œBVN Linkingâ€ option
- Enter your 11-digit BVN number and select â€œProceedâ€
- The ATM will display the BVN number and request you to validate
- Once the BVN number is validated as correct, select â€œProceedâ€
- Insert your PIN to validate and submit
Method 2: If you have internet access GTBank BVN portal would enable customers provide their BVN for linking to their existing GTBank account.To link your BVN, kindly do the following:-
- Go to http://www.gtbank.com/bvnlinking
- Input your GTBank NUBAN
- Select a Bank where your BVN was issued
- Input the BVN number obtained from another Bank, then click on submit
- You can easily link your keystone bank account with your BVN number, Click here to go to Keystone Bankâ€™s BVN linker
- Simply link your heritage bank account with your BVN number, Click here to go to Heritage Bankâ€™s BVN linker.
- Simply send your BVN and account details to email@example.com
- Simply send your BVN and account details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Chartered Bank
- Simply send Name, Account Number, Local Government Area (LGA), Sate of Origin and BVN, via any of the following options:
- 24-Hour Contact Center: call +234 1 270 4611-4
- Online Banking: log on to your Online Banking and send a mail by clicking on the â€œContact usâ€ button
- Send a mail to Nigeria@sc.com
- Visit stanbicibtc bank website and fill the BVN update form Here or Text â€œBVNâ€™â€™ then your BVN Number (e.g. BVN 12345678901) to 30909 by SMS
- Simply link your Union Bank account with your BVN number via union bank website using account linkage tool here
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Simply dial 9196# on the mobile number linked to your account and follow the prompts
Wema bank account holders can link their BVN to their account on Wema Bankâ€™s website. Follow the instructions.
- Go to https://apps.wemabank.com/bvn/
- Fill the form and submit
- Simply update your BVN via your iBank profile
- Or call ZenithDirect on +23412787000, 2927000, 4647000
- Or mail your BVN number and account no to email@example.com