Are you thinking of preventing WhatsApp photos and videos from a specific person, or a particular group from showing up in your phoneâ€™s gallery? This post is for you, all you need is to simply follow the steps below.
How To Hide WhatsApp Media from Specific People and Groups on Android
- In the WhatsApp app, launch the chat or group chat you want to hide photos from.
- Then, tap on the name of the contact or the group.
- Here, tap on â€œMedia Visibilityâ€ and choose â€œNo.â€ Tap on â€œOKâ€ and youâ€™re done.
How To Hide WhatsApp Media from Specific People and Groups on iPhone
- In WhatsApp, open the chat or group you want to hide photos from.
- Tap on the name of the contact or the group.
- Here, tap on â€˜Save Media to Camera Rollâ€™ and choose â€˜No.â€™
And thatâ€™s all. Henceforth, the photos and videos you receive from that particular contact or group will no longer show up in your gallery or camera roll.