Glo Yakata was initially unveiled in Ghana before launching it in Nigeria. Glo must have been pushed to keep its customers by the latest reports by NCC on porting in which the company lost some of its subscribers to other networks.
What is Glo Yakata?
Glo Yakata is a prepaid plan which rewards new and existing Glo customers with amazing benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines. These benefits include free data, unlimited Glo to Glo calls and free minutes to call other networks.
What Are The Benefit Attached To Glo Yakata?
- Free 6GB data every month for 6 months
- Recharge of N100 and above will get a total of 2200% values in voice calls, data and SMSs.
How Does it Work?
- Recharge of N100 on Glo Yakata gives the customer N350 in their bonus accounts for voice calls and SMS, customers will also get free 50mb on their first recharge of the month, bonus 50mb for subsequent recharges.
- N200 recharge gives customers N700 in their bonus account, free 250MB for first recharge in the month, 100MB on subsequent recharge in the month.
- N500 recharge gives you N1750 in your bonus account, 625MB for first recharge and 250MB subsequent recharge.
- N1000 recharge gives you N3500 in your bonus account, 1.25GB for first recharge of the month, and 500MB subsequent recharge.
- N5000 recharge will have your bonus account credited with N17,500, free 6.25GB of data for first recharge in the month, 2.5GB for subsequent recharges in a month.
What is Yakata Bonus Validity?
Bonus is valid for 7 days from recharge date. You cannot accumulate validity days but you can accumulate your Glo Yakata bonuses. Every recharge you make will increase the total airtime balance in your Yakata bonus account.
How To Migrate Glo Yakata?
Dial *220# to migrate. To confirm if you are on Yakata package, dial #100# on your Glo line.
How do I Check my Yakata Bonus?
Can the bonus airtime be used to subscribe for any value added service?
No! All value added service subscriptions will be charged from main account.
Can I share my Yakata bonus with another Glo customer?
No! Any value in the bonus account is not shareable or transferable.
Glo Yakata Tariff
- Calls from both main and bonus accounts are charged at 55K/S (N33/Min) on Glo to Glo calls, while calls are charged at 70K/S (N42/Min) to other networks.
- SMS is charged at N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from bonus account.