Having listen to several unhappy users who have upgraded their devices, Infinix Mobile decided to release a new more and stable update.
The update returned a lot of apps that disappeared on the initial one. It provides users a clean UI and a new VoLTE feature for clean and stable calls.
This update contains:
- Added Files Go. new file manager function by Google
- Added screen recorder feature
- Updated Xnote app to V1.9.7
- Updated Google GMS package 8.1
And many moreâ€¦ All these are encapsulated in a file size of about 400MB.
Steps Involve In Downloading AnD installing The Update
- Go to your phone settings >> About Phone >> Check for latest update.
- Tap on â€œDownload And Installâ€ to download the Android 8.1 stable update on your phone.
- Relax and wait patiently for the new update to fully install.
- After successful installation, your phone will be rebooted Android 8.1 Oreo.
Kindly share your experience with us to know if you still observe any bug.