Ulefone X has been unveiled. The smartphone features a 5.85-inch HD+ display with a notch and 18.9:9 aspect ratio, 91% screen-to-body ratio.
The handset is powered by Helio P23 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera. It has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with face unlock and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Ulefone X has a 3300mAh battery with support for wireless charging. It has a glass back with curves since it comes with wireless charging. The rest of the device looks a lot like the iPhone X. It comes with Dual 4G LTE support that lets you use 4G on both SIMs and switch between them easily.
Ulefone X Specifications
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 150.93 x 73.41 x 9.05mm; Weight: 217g
- Display: 5.85-inch (1512 x 720 pixels) 18.9:9 HD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM
- Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor
- GPU: ARM Mali G71 MP2
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Rear Camera: 13MP (Interpolated to 16MP) rear camera with Sony IMX135 sensor, f/2.2 aperture,LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- Front Camera: 8MP (Interpolated to 13MP) front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, Face ID
- Battery: 3300mAh built-in battery with wireless charging
- Others: 3.5 mm jack, AW8736 amplifier chip, Box speakers
- Launched Price: $159.99 (N57,597)