Huaweiâ€™s Honor Brand has announced Honor Play 7, which is the Chinese companyâ€™s latest budget smartphone.
The newest Huawei Honor Play comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ display,Â powered byÂ MediaTek MT6739 SoC with 2GB RAM, youâ€™ll find a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, both with LED flash.
The phone comes with a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3020mAh battery to keep the light on.
It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1out of the box and comes with full connectivity options including the 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2 with LE, GLONASS, GPS, micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
It is worth noting that the device lacks the fingerprint scanner or face unlocking system, so you are left with the default Android security feature.
Honor Play 7 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Network Support: 3G, 4GLTE
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.1
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6739 processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- microSD Card Slot: Yes
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel with LED flash
- Front-facing: 24-megapixel with LED flash
- Battery: 3,020mAh
- Price: $94 (approx. NGN34, 000)