It could be very frustrating when your subscription suddenly get expired and you have no way to reactivate it via any online platform. Well, this is where this post comes in handy. In this post, you will learn how to pay for StarTimes subscription per day using OneCard.
OneCard as commonly known in Nigeria as a multi-purpose recharge card, it can be used on any mobile telecom operator network such as MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile. This simply means you can use it to recharge any your line irrespective of the network provider. It can also be used to pay for StarTimes subscription per day. There various denominations which includes N50, N100, N200 vouchers and more.
How to Subscribe for StarTimes With OneCard Voucher
- Buy any amount of OneCard voucher (N50, N100, or any).
- Scratch the surface of the voucher to access the PIN.
- Get your mobile phone and dial *979*9*PIN number* Decoder IUC number#.
- If successful, you will receive a success notification and if not you will have to try it one more time.
- Wait for at least 5 minutes and you will see your favourite stations showing up.