It was actually exciting when we heard that John Legendâ€™s voice was coming to Assistant. Sadly, John Legend is missing from the six new Assistant voices that Google recently released (His voice is expected to arrive at a later date).
Google has added more voice options and major bummer, though they still sound slightly robotic.
To get this on your Smartphone right now (If you havenâ€™t), you need to:
- Go to settings
- Click on Languages and input
- Change your keyboard to English (United States)
- Long press on the home button to activate Google assistant
- Click on the cabinet icon
- Click on the 3 dotted icons on the top right corner
- Select settings
- Click on Personal Preference
- And then select Assitant voice!
However, it’s possible you might not see the Assistant voice option on your phone, what you need to do is;
Just long press on the home button to activate Google Assistant and then type or mention â€œVoice settingsâ€
Click on the â€œvoice settingsâ€ in the option:
And that is it.