2018 N-Power Devices Specifications
The job initiative programme of Nigerian government tagged “N-power” has made available five great tablets for the 2017 applicants to choose from. The available devices for Npower 2017 applicants are:
- AfriOne Npower iPad
- Samsung Npower Tablets
- Npower RLG Tablets
- Npower Zinox Zpad Tablets
- Floss Signature Npower Tablets
Unlike 2016 Recruitment Applicants, who had 9 devices to choose from, though HP was later dropped, the ongoing 2017 recruits have just five select from. Before you make your selection, it’s very important for you to know the specs and capabilities of the available devices.
Disclaimer: The specs of the Tablet Devices were made available for 2016 first batch, but it’s not available this year.
We’re using the specs of 2016 batch as we’re hopeful that the same great gadgets would be given to the 2017 second batch. So, there might be slight difference in the specifications.
AfriOne iPad N-power Device
This is a Nigerian made gadget. But don’t underrate this device because of where it’s made. AfriOne Tab is one of the best devices Npower Nigeria supported by Bank of Industry is making available for beneficiaries.
If you’ll be getting the same AfriOne that was recently delivered to Npower Headquarters in Abuja, then you’ll be getting a 2-in-1 device that will serve as a pad and as a laptop. AfriOne contains the fundamental you want in a gadget!
Here are AfriOne Npower Pad Specs and Capabilities
- Display: It has 10.1 screen size which enables you effectively have a good read of characters on the screen, which you might not need to zoom.
- Memory: AfriOne iPad has 2GB with 32GB in-built memory, and that’s expandable to 64GB. It also supports micro SD.
- Network: 3G, with touch panel 10 points capacitive multi-touch.
- You’ll get 2.0mp front camera, 5.0mp rear camera. That’s great to give you a desired shots.
- AfriOne Battery Strength: AfriOne 2-in-1 Npower Device has 5,400mAh. That’ll be more than 8hours.
- Operating System: With a 6.0 android operating system, this device is enough to let you carry out highly technical tasks on it.
- Keyboard: If you’ll be getting the type that just arrived Abuja for the 2016 Volunteers, then you’re in for a device that has comes with a detachable magnetic keyboard.
- Warranty: AfriOne has 24months warranty!
Npower Samsung Tablet
If you want a simple device that can easily carry around, then Samsung Tab will be a good choice for you.
- Network: GSM/HSPA with micro SIM Card Slot
- Display: With 9.6 inches screen display size, it’s handy for someone who wants a moderate device screen size.
- Operating System: Unlike AfriOne, which has 6.0 OS, Samsung Npower Tab is 5.1 OS Lollipop.
- Memory: 8/16 GB with 1.5GB RAM.
- Battery: This device has 5,000mAh battery strength, with a non-removable Li-Ion.
- Warranty: Just AfriOne, Samsung Tab also has 24 months warranty
RLG Npower Tablet
This is another Nigerian gadget assembled in Osun State, South-west, Nigeria. This RLG has a single SIM Card slot with 1280 X 800 pixel display screen size, plus autofocus camera capability.
- ROM: 8GB with 1.5-3GBRAM
- Battery: It’s battery is non-removable, 4,500mAh, which is up to 7h 30 minutes
- Warranty: It comes with 13 months warranty
Npower Zinox Zpad Tablet
If you want a simple device, yet powerful, Zinox Zpad Tablet is such a perfect choice for you. It’s made by another Nigerian-based Tech giant.
- SIM: Dual sim card slots with 3G network.
- Operating System: Android 6.0 OS.
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, 32GB card slot.
- Battery: 4,000mAh.
Floss Signature Tablet
Though not popular in terms if brand but makes a lot of sense in its battery power department. N-Power Nigeria gave the option to choose 5 tablets that will be used during the programme, of these tablets, Floss Signature tablet is among.
Floss Signature Key Features:
- Display: 10.1-inche screen size, 800 * 1280 resolution
- Camera: 2 MP front camera, 8 MP back/rear camera with LED flash
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad-core A7 Mediatek Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage + Sd card up to 64 GB
- Network: 3G Support (dual sim support)
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 7500 mAh Non-removable battery