Huawei Honor 10 Specifications, Features and Price
Huawei Honor 10 has been officially announced and it’s going to be available in global markets just under a month after its Chinese launch.
The Honor 10 is powered by Huawei’s in-house SoC Kirin 970. It has a proprietary NPU for better memory optimization. That’s why the Honor 10, much like Huawei’s other flagship, the P20, has a “fair” 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
The front panel comes with a 5.84-inch IPS LCD panel of Full HD+ resolution at 19:9 ratio. This means the Honor 10 also has a notch which houses the selfie camera, earpiece and proximity sensor.
As far as camera is concerned, the selfie snapper has a 24 MP sensor and f/2.0 fixed-focus lens that will enable portrait photos with studio effects.
The back panel is occupied by dual cam setup – 24 MP + 16 MP. Of course, it is assisted by AI – it has 22 modes for different objects and scenes and adapts in real time. Portrait Lighting is available as well, and there is also AI recognition of multiple objects.
It is no surprise that Honor 10 comes with EMUI 8.1, but unlike in China, the global version arrives with Google services. Everything else is the same – 3,400 mAh battery with Huawei Super Charge support, USB-C and 3.5 mm jack on board and Histen audio technology.
The Huawei Honor 10 has an attractive price of £400, making it the cheapest phone with the AI-oriented Kirin 970 chipset.
Checkout the listing below for the full specs of Huawei Honor 10.
Huawei Honor 10 Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 19(800), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Data Speed: HSPA, LTE
SIM Type and Count
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)/ EMUI 8.1
Design & Build
- Dimensions: 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 153 g
- Build: Front/back glass, aluminum frame
- Colours: Phantom Blue, Phantom Green, Midnight Black, Glacier Grey
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2 (79.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (432 PPI)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
Hardware & Memory
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 970
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64/128 GB
- External Storage: No
- Rear: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8) + 24 MP B/W, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 24 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Music Support: MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Video Support: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Document viewer
- Photo/video editor
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 24 min (5V/4.5A)
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
Announcement & Availability Date
- Announced: May 15, 2018
- Availability: May 17, 2018
- Launched Price: € 400
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.