Motorola Moto G6 Plus Specifications, Features and Price
Motorola has unveiled three mid-rangers â€“the Moto G6 family (Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus, Moto G6 Play). Each of the three models comes with own strengths, but still share a lot of similarities too.
The trio comes with a clean Android 8.0 Oreo, they have 18:9 screens with fingerprint readers below them and while their cameras are different. All three phones have LED flashes for their selfie cams and get free high-quality storage on Google Photos (for both photos and videos).
Of the three new smartphones, the Plus model comes with the best specs. It has a bigger screen than the other two, a 5.9-inches IPS panel with 1080p+ resolution and a tall 18:9 aspect ratio. And it gets the more powerful chipset, a Snapdragon 630, paired with 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM.
The Moto G6 Plus also gets the best camera â€“ a 12 MP + 5 MP dual camera with large 1.4Âµm pixels. The camera also sports Dual Pixel autofocus and is capable of 4K video capture. Around the front thereâ€™s an 8 MP Selfie camera (1080p video) with face filters.
This model is also both slimmer than the G6 (8.0mm vs. 8.2mm) and has a larger battery (3,200 mAh vs. 3,000 mAh). A 15W TurboPower charger is included in the retail box along with a USB-C cable.
The Plus will be available in versions with up to 128 GB of storage, all of which have a microSD card for more.
Find below the specifications, Features and price of Motorola Moto G6 Plus.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – Europe, Brazil
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600) â€“ Europe, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 28(700) – Brazil
- Data Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
SIM Type and Count
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
Design & Build
- Dimensions: 160 x 75.5 x 8 mm
- Weight: 167 g
- Build: Front/back glass, aluminum frame
- Colours: Gold, Deep Indigo, Nimbus
- Splash resistant
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.9 inches, 89.8 cm2 (~74.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (409 PPI)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Hardware & Memory
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630
- CPU: Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 508
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64/128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB
- Rear: Dual: 12 MP (f/1.7) + 5 MP (f/2.2), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps
- Front-facing: 8 MP (f/2.2), LED flash, 1080p
- Music Support: MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Video Support: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dolby Audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Charging: Fast battery charging 15W
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
Announcement & Availability Date
- Announced: April 19, 2019
- Availability: May, 2018
- Launched Price: â‚¬300
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.