Oppo R15 Specifications, Features and Price
The Oppo R15 has been officially announced today. The R15 comes in two variant â€“ the regular R15 and Oppo R15 Dream Mirror Edition (DME). Both R15 and R15 DME have notched 6.28″ OLED screens of 1,080 x 2,280 px resolution, which means no Plus version at least for now. They also share the same design – glass back with a polished metal frame.
The regular Oppo R15 runs on the new Helio P60 chipset with an octa-core CPU (4x A73@2.0GHz and 4x A53@2.0GHz), Mali-G72 MP3 GPU, and 6GB of RAM. It has 128GB storage and a 3,450 mAh battery with VOOC charging support.
There is a dual-camera on the back of the R15 – the main shooter is a 16MP Sony IMX519 sensor (1/2.6″, 1.22um) with f/1.7 lens, while the secondary one is a 5MP shooter behind f/2.2 lens. Oppo says this new setup can automatically recognize up to 120 scenes with Sony’s AI and e add professional portrait lightning effects with Portrait mode.
Oppo has always been keen on providing a high-end selfie experience and the R15 continues this tradition by using a 20MP f/2.0 selfie shooter at the front. Simulated bokeh effect is available, as usual.
The R15 will come with support for Bluetooth 4.2 and dual-band Wi-Fi. The phone is still stuck on microUSB, though.
See the full Specs for Oppo R15 below.
Oppo R15 Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- Data Speed: HSPA, LTE
SIM Type and Count
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)/ColorOS 5.0
Design & Build
- Dimensions: 155.1 x 75.2 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Build: Front glass, aluminum body
- Colours: Hot Red, Snow White, and Star Purple colors
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.28 inches, 98.4 cm2 (84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels (402 PPI)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Hardware & Memory
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P60
- CPU: Octa-core (4x A73@2.0GHz and 4x A53@2.0GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Rear: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.7, 1/2.8″, 1.12 Âµm, PDAF) + 5 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps
- Front-facing: 20 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Video Support: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5
- Document viewer
- Photo/video editor
- Charging: Fast battery charging: VOOC Flash Charge 5V/4A
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po a 3,450 mAh battery
Announcement & Availability Date
- Announced: March 19, 2018
- Released: April 1, 2018
- Launched Price: CNY 2,999 ($474)
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.